Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Joy Unspeakable

Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com




Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com



I would love to give a long, wordy explanation, but I don't feel that one is necessary. So, for once in my life, I will keep it short...


About 40 hours ago, I saw the most amazing event of my life. I watched my niece, Abigail Dianne, be born. I cried then, and tears come to my eyes now, just thinking about it. She was the first person I've ever seen born, and I can't believe what an experience it was to see someone take their first breath. Rachel did an amazing job, and congratulations to her and Nathan!

December 14, 2009
11:30 p.m.
19 1/2 inches long
7lbs, 4 oz.

"Praise the Lord, oh my soul, 
and all my inmost being,
Praise His holy name!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it, Em.