Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Busy is good, and also majorly over-rated. I am extremely excited to have a day off this week. The trick is to survive until then.

No originality allowed, so here are pictures.

Went to Bellevue, met with the kiddos.

DSC_7238

Abigail met a new friend. The entertaining part was watching them try to communicate—I think the other little girl was speaking Romanian.

                               DSC_7256

 

DSC_7289

Had a garage sale. I bought a very comfortable chair from the Hayeses…. The second I sat down I knew I couldn’t give it up. Unfortunately, it was placed in the middle of the lawn at the time.

                                        DSC_7310

In the meantime, Gabriel was helpful…. watering the garden… and pretty much heedless of where the water actually ended up.

                                       DSC_7323

Meghann had a birthday! So thankful for her. Made a cake, and while it was not what I had in mind, I liked the end result anyway. Obviously, this was the first time I’ve ever tried freehand design on the side of a cake.

                                       DSC_7348

I think these two are related. Don’t know what tips me off… :)

DSC_7365

Yep, they’re beautiful. Love this picture.

DSC_7368

Though not unaware of the fact that likely a small number of people are interested in all the pictures of my family, I still put them up, because I enjoy them… Sorry! 

DSC_7430

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing your pictures . . . family or otherwise!!

Michele said...

Just wanted you to know the Petersons LOVE your blog... :-) Thanks for sharing, Emilie!!

Christian Hayes said...

I remember that chair, very comfy. Also wish I could have been at the garage sale. Was busy watching whales. But seriously I did want to be there. I miss you guys and the nostalgia of having a garage sale at the Edwards.