Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Update.

Here's the deal.
I have pictures ready to go up. They have nowhere to go. Tonight, when I have a few free hours, I will start a new blog or figure something else out.
This is just to promise that I haven't forgotten my blog. I will make something work tonight...
In the meantime, I am going to take my tea, my toast, and a good book to watch the snow fall before I have to face the cold breeze and go places the rest of the day.

Enjoy the wintry day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Emilie, just wanted to say I always read your blog and enjoy it, but I rarely comment because the human verification thing has gotten harder to get through (Blogger is stupid, haha). Just wanted you to know I am reading!!

Unknown said...

Hum, actually it was easier this time. Looks like they may have improved it.

Anonymous said...

K.
This was 4 weeks ago.
I want to see pics, so don't be stubborn, share your plan!