Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Updates!

My blogging is a bit atrocious lately. I was writing a post about vacation, and realized I hadn't even posted about Celia!
Rachel had her baby! (the 4th one)
I will spare you the long drawn out 'birth story'. It's really not my place to share that.
Okay, let's be honest. I was there, and I know I will have to hear every second of the birth rehashed out to a dozen people, so I will just skip going over it again. Birth is a miracle, and a privilege to witness.
It's also not for the faint of heart.
Anyway, we went up there on Sunday, March 9, and the baby was born shortly after 10pm. I think my facts are straight there... I do know she weighed 7lbs 9oz, because I guessed that before hand. Or maybe I guessed 7.8... Oh well. Either way it's within an ounce of that.
I just read over that, and realized it qualifies me for "worst aunt ever" award. I'll have to collect the facts from Rachel later, and post them. Oops.
The end of all is this: I have a new niece, and she is beautiful. She looks a lot like Rachel and Hannah did at birth. Super cute. ;) Blue eyes of course. Does anyone in my family *not* have blue eyes?
I haven't taken her "newborn" photos yet, but here is the link to the snapshots of her first momentous days. Celia Jane

Hope you enjoy the snapshots. More posts and updates coming very quickly!
Preview: Here is my sister looking gorgeous, a week after having Celia. :-)


No comments: