Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Another Shot

I have about, oh, a couple thousand pictures on my facebook. But, since that is clearly not quite enough, I’ll have to post a few more of my favorites here. That way it’s more optional, so they aren’t constantly showing up on your homepage. A couple of them look better full size, so you can click on them and they’ll open up in a different tab, I believe.

Went hiking when I had the kids overnight a few weeks ago. It rained. Actually, it downright poured on us. Gabriel was mostly a good sport, and Abigail was perfectly content, because she was riding in a hiking backpack… That girl is no lightweight. My back still hurts from that. Couple of my favorite pictures:

DSC_1299

DSC_1408

DSC_1443

Then, since I take the scenic route whenever possible, I ran across this eagle. Had to slam on the brakes and grab my camera, and this is all I ended up with. Next time I will get the better shot!

DSC_1488-002

Kitchen floor! New one, finally. We started tearing up the hideous linoleum a while ago, and underneath was this funny particle board stuff. My mom needed a new floor for a long time.

Before shot:

DSC_2081

DSC_2088 

 

After:

DSC_2484

DSC_2488

 

And a few shots that I got out and about on drives….

DSC_2501

DSC_0065

This one is actually a view from our deck:

DSC_2725

Looked up and saw this:

DSC_2991

He had a few friends, too.

DSC_3026

And finally, here are some of my favorites from the conference that I didn’t put on facebook.

DSC_2139

DSC_2441

DSC_2477

DSC_2259

DSC_2374

And that’s it for now.

No comments: